CASUAL STYLIST | QLD
Sphere Bridal Gallery is a luxury, destination bridal boutique showcasing a curated edit of bridal designers from around the world, destined for the fashionable, modern woman.
We’re hiring a new casual stylist to join our growing team and business at our beautiful QLD gallery! We are a team of warm, down-to-earth, motivated women, we have our finger on the pulse and are always one step ahead, and are looking for a new member to match our energy.
The role requires:
- Premium customer service
- A real people person, with a natural talent in building authentic relationships with our brides
- Passion for fashion and styling
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work and problem-solve independently
- A team player and positive attitude
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- High organisational skills
- Results and sales driven
- Bridal or fashion experience is an advantage, but not essential
As a bridal stylist, you will be responsible for conducting private styling appointments with our brides, managing bookings, orders and client communications and general retail tasks such as steaming, merchandising, stocktake, general cleaning and coordinating deliveries.
The role is casual hours and requires some flexibility, with Saturday availability essential. We are looking for someone with longevity in mind to grow with the business.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org